Rugby fun for your little ones!
ScrumKids is the home of rugby for children aged between two and eight years old! Our kids rugby classes focus on getting children active, building a love for the game but most importantly having fun! We pride ourselves on offering high quality rugby sessions at a competitive price.
Our expertise helps to build confidence, agility, social skills, and basic rugby ability in a passionate, highly energetic environment. Sessions are held across the UK and we are always looking to expand in to new areas. For more information see our FAQ’s page.
Scrum Toddlers (2 to 3.5 Years)
Scrum Juniors (3.5 to 5 Years)
Scrum Seniors (5 to 7 Years)
Kids Enjoying Scrum Kids Rugby Sessions
Happy kids and happy grownups
Don’t just take our word for it - we’ve had some wonderful feedback from some of our ScrumKids’ grownups over the years
- My son adores scrum kids he talks about it the night before and wakes up full of beans. He loves the range of activities and never stops smiling. Jared is amazing as a coach at explaining everything in a child friendly way the kids beam with pride when he praises them - definitely a highlight of our weekRachel Pill
- Jared and Tom are great, engaging and full of enthusiasm. Kian loves it. great way for him to burn off energy and learn sportsmanship as well as the skills for rugbyAmy Furzer
- Jared is a fantastic coach with a personality and enthusiasm that is perfect for teaching youngsters. My son is very shy but he loves Scrumkids because it promotes teamwork and is fun!Emma Rudd
- Scrumkids is great! Jared is great at engaging the children in rugby skills and keeps encouraging the whole time despite sometimes the children needing to do their own thing (particularly preschool age). Great team effort in teaching and the children always have lots of fun. Would definitely recommend. 👍🏻🤩Stacey Neil
- My son loves Scrumkids and I think it has massively helped with his confidence. The classes are organised and fun and he looks forward to the sessions for days in advance. Highly recommendCaroline Maunder