ScrumKids Additional Services
At ScrumKids we believe in offering as much as possible to keep children engaged with rugby and team sports. Alongside our childrens classes we also offer holiday camps and birthday parties. Our party services are for kids who want to show off how special ScrumKids is and invite all of their friends for a slice of the action!
Holiday Camps are provided in selected locations, for parents who need that childcare support but want to know that their little ones will be in safe hands having the best possible time. We also offer provision to schools; for both structured, high-quality curriculum PE sessions as well as after-school clubs.
Kids Enjoying Scrum Kids Additional Services
Happy kids and happy grownups
Don’t just take our word for it - we’ve had some wonderful feedback from some of our ScrumKids’ grownups over the years
- My son adores scrum kids he talks about it the night before and wakes up full of beans. He loves the range of activities and never stops smiling. Jared is amazing as a coach at explaining everything in a child friendly way the kids beam with pride when he praises them - definitely a highlight of our weekRachel Pill
- Jared and Tom are great, engaging and full of enthusiasm. Kian loves it. great way for him to burn off energy and learn sportsmanship as well as the skills for rugbyAmy Furzer
- Jared is a fantastic coach with a personality and enthusiasm that is perfect for teaching youngsters. My son is very shy but he loves Scrumkids because it promotes teamwork and is fun!Emma Rudd
- Scrumkids is great! Jared is great at engaging the children in rugby skills and keeps encouraging the whole time despite sometimes the children needing to do their own thing (particularly preschool age). Great team effort in teaching and the children always have lots of fun. Would definitely recommend. 👍🏻🤩Stacey Neil
- My son loves Scrumkids and I think it has massively helped with his confidence. The classes are organised and fun and he looks forward to the sessions for days in advance. Highly recommendCaroline Maunder