ScrumKids Terms & Conditions
1. No amendment to the Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless confirmed in writing by ScrumKids.
2. Upon completion of the booking form and receipt of payment, these Terms & Conditions will be deemed as being accepted by the Client.
3. All communications between coaches, Clients and staff at ScrumKids are subject to the Terms & Conditions.
4. ScrumKids may cancel this contract at any time, for any reason whatsoever. ScrumKids shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation but will refund all fees paid for any remaining classes in the half term, in full.
2. Client Obligation
1. The Client certifies that all of the information provided at the time of booking is full and accurate. The Client agrees to inform ScrumKids of any changes immediately, and agrees to keep all relevant information up to date with ScrumKids.
2. The Client agrees that the Player or Players in their care will not attend any ScrumKids class whilst suffering from a serious or contagious illness.
3. The Client agrees that it is their responsibility to inform ScrumKids of any specialist medical information relating to the Player or Players at the time of booking. This includes any behavioural problems.
4. The Client agrees to remain with their Players(s) for the duration of any ScrumKids classes, and understands that the Player is their sole responsibility, and not that of the coach or the organisation. The Client understands that they must not leave the child for any period of time whatsoever.
5. The Client accepts sole responsibility for the conduct of the Player(s) during ScrumKids classes.
6. The Client understands that ScrumKids retain the right to exclude any Player(s) and/or Clients for any period of time if it is deemed necessary for the safety or wellbeing of other Players or Clients. The period of exclusion is at the sole discretion of ScrumKids.
3. Limitation of liability
1. All claims made against ScrumKids must be made within 30 days of any incident occurring, and must be made in writing. The Client accepts that any claims made outwith this time will automatically be negated.
2. The maximum aggregate liability for ScrumKids to the Client, Parent and/or Carer will not exceed the Fees.
3. All warranties and conditions whether implied by statute or otherwise are excluded from this contract provided that nothing in this contract shall restrict or excluded liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of ScrumKids, it Coaches, coaches assistants, employees, agents and/or representatives or affects the statutory rights of the Client or Player.
4. The Client agrees that any product purchased from the ScrumKids store is to be used at their own risk. ScrumKids will not accept responsibility for any personal injury which may occur due to improper use. As a consequence, ScrumKids recommends that all equipment is used under the supervision of a Client or other adult carer.
5. Neither ScrumKids nor any Coach, coaches assistant nor any employee, agent or other representative accepts responsibility in respect of loss, damage or expense incurred by a Player or Client arising directly or indirectly or in any way connected with the attendance of the Player or Client at Classes (or any Class) or any other act or omission on the part of ScrumKids, its Coaches, coaches assistants, employees, agents and/or representatives.
4. Fees & Payment
1. Fees are due a half term in advance, and these must be paid in full prior to the session block starting. If joining mid-session, the remaining fees for the term must be paid in full, after a free trial session.
2. All fees are non-refundable. Booking will be taken as acceptance of a place on the course for a maximum of half a term.
3. Bookings will be automatically renewed for the following term, unless notification is given by the client. Correspondence will be sent out towards the end of each term, which will set out instructions of how the client can give notification to not register for the following term.
1. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions the Client agrees not to share any aspects of ScrumKids programme with a third party who may be involved in a similar business that may share a market with ScrumKids. In addition, the Client agrees not to be involved directly or indirectly with any competitor of ScrumKids.
2. The Client agrees not to directly or indirectly be involved in any other business which competes with ScrumKids whilst the Player(s) is/are participating in ScrumKids sessions, and for a period of one year thereafter.
3. The Client agrees that all written material is the sole property of ScrumKids and will not take, use or replicate any ScrumKids material for personal use or for use by a third party.
1. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Client consents that all the data provided (with the eclusion of the financial data) can be shared with ScrumKids staff.
2. The Client shall indemnify and keep indemnified ScrumKids against all loss (including loss of profit), liability, cost and expenses which ScrumKids may incur directly or indirectly as a consequence of any action or inaction of the Client and/or Player.
3. Any notices to be sent by either party to the other shall be sent by pre-paid recorded delivery or hand delivered to the address of the relevant party and shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee within 48 hours of posting or immediately if hand delivered.
4. The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the obligations arising under this contract shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce any or all of such obligations.
5. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes prior agreements and understandings between the parties.
6. This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. “Client” refers to the person taking out a contract with ScrumKids and making a booking on behalf of a child or children.
2. “ScrumKids” refers to the organisation.
3. “Player” refers to the child taking part in ScrumKids.
4. “The organisation” refers to ScrumKids.
5. “The parties” refers to the Client and ScrumKids.
6. “Staff” refers to employees of ScrumKids or self-employed people who provide a paid service for ScrumKids.