Welcome to ScrumKids Barker Butts RFC, Coventry!
The home of rugby for children aged between two and eight years old!
SATURDAY Mornings, Barket Butts RFC, Age 2 - 8 Years
ScrumKids has developed a reputation for being creative and passionate about what we do. At our classes, kids are given the opportunity to learn and develop new skills, feel part of a team and go home feeling like they have achieved at every single session. No class is ever the same and everyone is given the opportunity to shine in a fun, safe and relaxed environment.
Our coaches are the very best and this is showcased from the minute children enter our high-energy, fast-paced, engaging sessions to the minute they leave with smiles on their faces and ‘well-played stickers’ on their chests!
ScrumKids has been operating in Coventry for over five years now and has built its own little community. If you would like to be a part of something special and watch your child develop a passion for something new in front of your eyes, then you are in the right place!
Scrum Toddlers (2 to 3 Years)
Saturday 9.00 & 10.20
Scrum Juniors (3 to 4 Years)
Scrum Seniors (4+ Years)
Scrum Seniors is for the oldest of our children and we take them from four years old and above. At the age of seven we try to engage the children with local rugby clubs wherever possible to send them on the next stage in their rugby journey in a team environment.
Kids Enjoying Scrum Kids Rugby Sessions in Coventry
Coach Zoe is a ridiculously talented rugby player! She has recently been selected to represent Scotland Rugby League and we are incredibly proud to have a fully fledged international within our team. Zoe has worked for the RFU and Wasps Rugby so the girl really knows her stuff! When it comes to the kids, her natural passion for the game is infectious; probably why the children in our Coventry sessions always seem to end up in the club rugby system!
Zoe’s session is held at Barkers Butts RFC, on the pitches through the Spring and Summer terms and inside their large hall for winter. Trainers and comfortable, weather appropriate clothes are all that is required… and a smile ofcourse!
Barker Butts RFC - The Bob Coward Memorial Ground, Pickford Grange Lane, Coventry, CV5 9AR
Scrum Kids Coventry - Barker Butts RFC
Bookings will be automatically renewed for the following term, unless notification is given by the client. Correspondence will be sent out towards the end of each term, which will set out instructions of how the client can give notification to not register for the following term.
Happy kids and happy grownups
Don’t just take our word for it - we’ve had some wonderful feedback from some of our ScrumKids’ grownups over the years
- Our daughter loves the sessions at Bilton Grange, her confidence has grown no end from being here!Matt Rudd
- My son has been going to Scrumkids since he was 2 and absolutely loves it. His confidence has really improved with the team games and the coach is fantastic with the children. Would highly recommend!Laura Midwinter
- Great set up here with 3 sessions depending on age starting with 2-3 year olds through to 7 when they could join a rugby club. Coach James is brilliant with all the kids. Slowly but surely building the fundamentals of rugby through games 👍 couldn't recommend enoughLee in Lincoln
- Been taking Brodie to Scrumkids since he was 2 years old, he is now 5 and in the senior class. He loves it! Seen him grow so much in confidence and ability while being at scrumkids. James is also an excellent coach and so great with the kids.Steve Davidson
- My son adores scrum kids he talks about it the night before and wakes up full of beans. He loves the range of activities and never stops smiling. Jared is amazing as a coach at explaining everything in a child friendly way the kids beam with pride when he praises them - definitely a highlight of our weekRachel Pill